Monday, August 31, 2009

goodbye holidays~

aww.. the holidays have ended. I'm not ready to go back to my daily, boring routine!! aigoo.
Was supposed to watch G.I Joe today and buy that top i was eying since ytd but my mum said "no need la.. save money and buy something else" i was like == ... fine.
so we ended up watching HBO instead; Home Box Office: Michael Jackson Unmasked DVD. XD
so we watched. It progressed from his Birth to his Death. when it was over and the lights were turned on, I noticed that my dad's eyes were red; like mine. He cried. i think my mum did too. and so did i when his death part was shown.

Sadly, there are still some people who are so IGNORANT enough to believe that he molested children or is not dead. Grow up you jackass adult. I don't really care if you're married or what ever shit. you should understand as an adult. the user previously mentioned in my post before this replied to my comment which I replied to his comment. He then said:

"yuuka93.(That's my youtube account) The problem is silly people hiding behind laptops are giving me thinly veiled death threats. tbh this actually turns me on and it makes me hate even more. i only reply to the weirdos, i am not the aggresor. there is a photo of me on my channel so i dont hide. unlike gutless cowards who threaten my family and block me and hide after their comms. they should just hang their cowardly heads in shame, instead of having wet dreams about this child molester who is not even dead, cult followers."

yeah, so what if I'm showcasing what that idiot said to me? He's one fat dude who I bet drinks several cans of beer a day.

bah.. i don't get Americans. They just talk so much about other people but don't look at themselves. Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling all Americans jackasses; only those in particular. I mean, let's just take Jet Lee for example, he went to the USA to do his acting and he said something like this:

"You may think I'm a rich person, but in fact, I'm only as simple as the rest of you. In America, it's all about money. One day they'll come and talk to you saying you're all great but when you fall behind in number 2 the next day, they'll pretend not to know you. That's all because of GREED."

Just tell me, how many Americans are like MJ? I bet only 20 or less. He keeps to his principles.
Just watch ANY MJ video on youtube and you'll find several people bashing each other calling names like faggot, cunt, fucker, dickhead, homo, bitch, jackass ect ect. hah. i bet most of them are Americans and MEN. Just Beat It already and get a life.

I'm just really pissed off right now.. so yeah. faggot.

No comments: