Saturday, August 15, 2009

Decision..

Hua! woke up this morning like several minutes ago. currently hungry. anyway, went online and IM-ed Bii. she invited me to go MTV World Stage Concert with her! alskdjfhfhg how did she get the tickets?? if i can go, (it's at 6pm tonight) then i might bump into Sara and Chan there. :D but now, i' waiting for my mum's answer. Bii asked me to take the bus down to KL. :O

*edit.
nyeh... my dad says it's too late. Even if i take the bus i would reach KL too late. nyah... T^T
AND, my mum also dont let. she scared I kena H1N1. fufu~~ oh wells.. :(

*re-edit
oh oh! i finally got to watch Meet the Robinsons! like.. finally after 2 years it was aired. gah. the ending really touched me and brought tears to my eyes ;)


I'm downloading Perfect World now.. it's a game, if you didn't know. :)

*re-re-edit
I was in church earlier and guess who called?
Why, it was my sepupu! :D
it was so nice of her to call me from the concert just to let me listen to the bands play. *touched*
BakaAaron was next to her too! haha! XD
Then I called Aryna and talked (outside the sanctuary of course) Then, Bii called again and she let me listen for almost 1/2 an hour.. In the car, I felt bad coz maxis to digi is like.. expensive and she's using post-paid. Her dad will kill her if she let me listen any longer. so, I off la. then text-ed her to enjoy herself there and call me if anything special happens. :D
she really is my sepupu tersayang! love you babe! :D you rock!

okay. I'm editing this post A LOT of times. but this is really important news.
Ng Jean Yenn, just got back her H1N1 results and they were positive. Everyone please pray for her. I saw the news on Facebook (ahh.. what a resourceful site) posted by Leroy.
I've known Jean Yenn since we were in primary school and now is like so not the time for her to get this terrible disease. D: Please get better soon Jean!

No comments: