Monday, August 24, 2009

*reminiscence

I've come to realize how much my typing style has changed. I was looking back at my Xanga blog (which is officially dead) and was reading my old posts.
anyway, I was just randomly searching on Google and i searched my nickname: Judify
and i found a bunch of things! First was my Xanga blog, then came Blogger then Twitter, then a bunch of other sites. one was on Auto Sales. == wtf? then a forum which i was active on once-upon-a-time. Super Juni-or13 or something like that. just google me :)

I played PS2 for 7 hours straight today.. 10+am to 5+pm. and only 1 game: Okami
I shocked myself too. and I'm thinking of getting a hair cut. what style or how should i cut it? :/

oh, i had my homemade sweet mocha before maths tuition today. and the result? My randomness meter went up a notch higher than usual.


ICQ I LIKE YOUR DREAM! :D

hmmm, i'm downloading O2Jam Phill now. Since Perfect World and HighStreet5 phailed to install, i'm not having really high hopes about this one. currently listening to Monsoon by Tokio Hotel. I have to admit, i find Bill's voice intriguingly attractive(?) haha. it's kinda girl-like but that's what attracts me and probably what attracted Judy in the first place besides his looks. :O

No comments: