Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ji Yongi + E.M.O

First things first, no, Ji Yong is not emo.

Happy Birthday Ji Yong-i!

Ahhh~ Ji Yongi is a year older now.. :D I haven't been listening to Big Bang songs for a seriously long time now ever since my phone broke. "/
Whatever it is, the ever talented leader Kwon Ji Yong will always be in every fangirls' hearts :) Thanks for making great music for all to hear!

Okay.. now that that's done with, i shall get on with my topic today. :P
I realized that on my MSN list of people online, there are always at least personal messages that are emo and hard for people to decipher. Okay, maybe not as emo as you think they are, but close.
Something simple like for example, "What you were to me, is not the same now." it makes you wonder what had happened to that person. But yet, you don't really want to ask in case if the person breaks down during the conversation.
I guess they get those sentences from emo icons and quotes. Some like "Don't try to fix me coz I'm not broken." It may be simple yet so complex. :/
(For the record, I don't even know why I'm doing this post..)
Here's an icon i found:


Besides, emo guys are hot. (to me)

Conclusion:


No comments: