Thursday, August 27, 2009

Short!

Hmm, i've come to realize several things about myself today. I went to get a hair cut after Accounts Tuition at around 1pm. There, some guy came and washed my hair. ^^ To be honest, I prefer guys to wash or do my hair. He was gentle with the scalp massage and scrubbing. Unlike girls who wash girl customers' hair, they're pretty rough and it's painful on the scalp. ow... so, i was enjoying the wash very much with my mum sitting near me. bah. so, then it was rinsing time. and he took a kind of long time to rinse my hair properly. == i wonder why. Anyway, after he washed my almost waist long hair, a girl came to cut my hair. after trim trim trim and snip snip snip, voila! my hair is below shoulder length.


Yesss short hair :D
Teehee.. come to think of it, this picture is kinda nice. haha. The camera i'm using is a Nixon Coolpix. hmm.. graphics not that nice but heck, at least it takes pictures! :)
anyway, the guy rinsed my hair again. the cool water was refreshing! then it was blow here, blow there.. add cream here, ect.. my hair looked pretty bouncy after that *a happy customer*
When i had my glasses off, my vision was kinda blur. I was looking at myself the whole time in the reflection of the mirror; watching the girl's hands snip at my hair. i couldn't see any flaws at myself then. i couldn't see all those unwanted details on my face, or on the girl. How would it be if our inner vision was like that? Not to focus on the teeny, tiny details but to look at the over all and enjoy our "flawless" self? If that were to happen, we wouldn't have wars to begin with. meh.

anyhoots, MA bought something for me, that she claims, looks like me. ==
F brought it over during Accts. Tuition.

I have NO idea what to do with this notebook. I already have like what? 5 note books? and i just bought one from S&J a few months ago. Decided to use that next year as a planner for my last year of High School. meh. F told me to use this one for College. ==
Went to the dentist after that at 4pm to check on my braces. haha. I'm taking them off in a few months! oh joy :D Hmm.. a pretty short post if i might say ay?

Currently listening to: You Belong With Me-Taylor Swift (pop remix)

*Edit
Horrhhh! I found out Jojo and Mel went JJ to watch G.I Joe and I Love You Betty Cooper. ==
Eeeee... didn't ajak me. haha. i couldn't go anyway :?
Nevermind.. Next time we go watch District 9 and New Moon together kay? :D
The aliens in District 9 look so adorable, so sue me.

Hungry lah.. ==

you know what? screw it. I like Big Bang again. Especially Bong with his BLOND HAIR = HOT

his Solo Heartbreaker (MV +Breathe teaser) is like BAM! I love the MV. really original(?) i have no idea. People say he copied Flo-Rider but HECK NO! Bongie is a perfectionist! :D
in his video, he looked so Fierce and ferocious! mmm~ yummy
haha! but seriously, i recommend it. If you don't like it then please don't flame that piece of hot flesh. :)
G DRAGON Pictures, Images and Photos

Currently Listening To: Monsoon By Tokio Hotel

No comments: