Saturday, August 29, 2009

*The One and Only*

Happy Birthday to:

Michael Jackson <3

Bae Yong Jun

Grandma [:

8TV aired Michael Jackson's 30th Anniversary Celebration (2001) at 10.40pm just now. [:
My parents were ecstatic about the program. I was upstairs on the laptop when my dad yelled at me to come down and watched the performance. XD

The show started with performance by different artistes. That was when I sobbed my eyes out. Literally. I was really touched by all the love they poured out into singing his songs, that I cried.
In front of my parents.
But I was sitting in front of my parents, in front of the huge screen so they can't really see me anyway. But I sure did drench the pillow that i was so devastatingly hugging with tears. And now, my eyes hurt..

Anyway, after Elizabeth Taylor announced MJ to perform with the rest of the Jackson 5 I was high, ecstatic, crazy, whatever. I can't even remember the song they sang. It was a medley of their old songs from the Jackson 5 days.

Oh yeah! They started with "ABC" and then the waterworks started again too. (man you must think i'm a cry baby. heh heh) Then it led to his solos. Man it was the BOMB!

I think Michael Jackson is the sexiest man on earth. It isn't about the muscles or the looks. It was Michael's personality that made him sexy and also the way he presented himself on stage. I just love the way he tipped his fedora hat to that angle that it covers his eyes. so sexy <3 I bet he's the only one who can pull that off with such effin hotness. XD
Despite his multiple plastic surgeries, and his "nose issue" he's still the only guy who can make me cry when he performs on stage every.single.time. Now, how about that? Maybe it's also his distinctive, angelic voice that keeps hovering in my head.. or maybe it's the lyrics.. for example, I find these songs very meaningful in a way, to me: "Don't Walk Away" & "Speechless"
Go search the lyrics for these songs and experience them for yourself. :)

I guess it also doesn't really matter if Michael's an Islam or not, cause God loves everybody; and He loved Michael so much that He took him home before all this chaos started with the H1N1 and the rest of the political bullcrap. I really thank God for that. But what bums me out is why he was the first to go home to the Lord in his family?



Michael, you were Gone Too Soon..



Currently Listening to : Heaven Can Wait by Michael Jackson

No comments: