Friday, August 21, 2009

The start of the Holidays!

Listening to: Falling For You-Colbie Caillet <3

Ahhh.. the long awaited week is finally here! :D
my dad agreed to let me play my PS2 during the whole week of school holidays :)
UGH.. but what's worse, I think i'm sick. I have a slight sore throat and i have a runny nose (i'm allergic to dust. ==) and my eyes sting a lot. gahh... must be the stupid haze. rawrr!
anyhoots, i'm re-downloading Highstreet5 again.. cause the previous time, it phailed miserably.
Oh oh! Today's class choir competition wasn't as bad as i thought it would be! :D um.. 4Sci1 kinda got disqualified to get johan in a way.. :/
ahh shit my eyes are killing me!!! gah

Oh, and Natalie Chai confirmed Positive for H1N1 (according to Sara) and Kristagail is in ISH too, under quarantine i think. I pray that they'll get better soon, DX

Seeing as H1N1 has hit our countries with such major impact, (currently 68 deaths i think) and still, Our country has not declared Darurat. ish. what are THEY DOING?? waiting for the death toll to go up to 200?? By the time then, i bet 3/4 of M'sia would be infected and dying off one by one. pish.
And, since the outbreak is like.. deadly, what can we do during the holidays?? *self quarantine*

Self Quarantine Sign Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: