Tuesday, July 12, 2011

College!

Well! It's the second day of classes in College/University and I'm quite lovin' it :D
My next class is at 1pm so I have absolutely nothing to do at the moment. Gonna have lunch at 12 later with several friends then it's off to Social Sciences class with the Business school students and believe it or not, that's all I have today. My schedule's pretty loose to be frank. But it's 2 hours of almost everything. The food here's okay too I suppose. Though you could get sick of it after eating the same thing every, single, day.

The place is... pretty long.. and if you're a first timer here, you'd think this place is humongous but it's not, actually. But it is tedious walking to class from my accommodation. and vice versa.

Made lots of friends too guys and girls alike. Though, more on the guys side since I've mentioned before that the boys here are a 3:1 ratio to their female counterpart. I'm not complaining really. HAHA

Sorry folks, no pictures yet. For the moment. Bon Odori's this Saturday in Shah Alam. Might be going. :D
Expect pictures then?
toodles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no odori 4 u Xd

Judify said...

== Yong Lin you kepoh lah