Tuesday, August 25, 2009

epic phail#

As stated in my previous post, i was d0wnloading O2jam Phill. version. And ba-da-bing, ba-da-boom~ the game wouldn't run after installing the client. in the end i gave up.
Did the usual stuff, Facebook, Twitter ect. and then went down stairs for breakfast : mi sua (?) at almost 11am i think..
then played PS2 (okami again). My parents got home for lunch at 12pm something and i was still full and was busy finishing a mission on the game. After my parents had their lunch, they watched me play PS2. It was funny seeing them watching me play. Especially when i didn't have to look at the controller every now and then to figure out which button to press
*ahemmyparentsdothatahem* .
Then suddenly, my dad asked me:

dad: Girl, did anyone send you a CD?
me: *hears the word CD* hmm? CD? What CD? Which CD? *still mashing buttons*
dad: This one la. *shows me envelope*
me: YAY IT'S HERE!! *grabs envelope with CD*
dad: It was here for a long time already.
me: huh? O.o is it?

LOL! it was the HighStreet5 client CD I had ordered through text msg a few weeks ago. I thought it would never come (like my XDO CD for which i had personally called the number to order)

But the irony of this whole joyfest is that, my HP mini laptop has no CD drive.
alskdjfhg
I have to get an external CD drive to install this babeh D:
I know the picture quality sucks. I took it with my in-built webcam on my laptop. How tedious. That is why I NEED A CAMERA.
I mean, i already have one, but my mum usually keeps it with her. BUT, i want a PROFESSIONAL DSLR CAMERA which cost a freaking RM2000+
woe is me *bawls*

Oh, and I'm thinking of getting a hair cut. I know, i've posted this question on facebook and on Twitter but there're no serious responses. I'm gonna pop the question:

What style shall i go with this time?


just reply this question by clicking the "reports of excessive crapping" button. thanks! :)

arghhh i want my phone to be UNBAR-ED! *waves magic wand* UNBAR NOW!!
..... ..... .....
It's not workinggg!!
D:

I'm hungry... i think i should go eat now~

No comments: