Sunday, December 21, 2008

YOUTH CHRISTMAS PARTY

The 3 musketeers? nahh~ lol

Khai Meng and moi

me and Yi Sheng :p

Hugo and me

yay!! CGMC YOUTH CHRISTMAS EVENT WAS A SUCCESS!!

am damnn friggin happyy weiiii~~
the drama was also AWESOME!
LOVE YOU DIYAN FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN!! :D
anyway, there were SOOOOOOOOO many people tonight! I really thank God for that.
hmm let's see who I invited and got invited that i know came tonight...

Kah Jun
Poh Yin
Jun Yeen
Shi Ning
Wai Leong
Jia Kai
Sarah
Arthur
Adrian
Jolin (athur's gf :D)
Sunny
Daniel
Jordan
Samuel J.Lo
JoJo
Rena
and some other people~ hahazz

Our very own Christmas Graffiti. Thanks for your shirt Sam! XD

nice hair Samuel~

me, arthur (omg.. gag! XD) and jojo~

yes sam, we know you're simply adorable. :p

marcus and his seriously hilarious expressions

lixin and moi~

haha! Sean teaching Hugo drums

jojo and moi. omg, this pic is blerghh~ :p jojo looks dazzling as usual. :D

elaine, me ,sandra. besties forever. i luv you babes! <3

duckie.. don't emo all the time la kayy? :)

Sunny and meee~~ (he's bending down.. :O )

Seriously, when I saw Sunny arrive at the church gate, was like.. wow... SO FRIGGIN TALL! he's 5'9". omg.. so tall right?? he's a good 1 head taller than me.. i went... "why are you sooo TALL???" haha.. but seriously, he looks happier now, compared to a few months ago. He even jumped on stage! whoohoo! but of course, i dragged him on first, then he got off. Then he came up and jumped again. :D

Me and Jia Wei :p

me and sandra!

tuition peeps! :D idk why Rena sesat there~ but what the hayy~ :D

Wazzup! weisoon and mee!

yes, my beloved parents attended too! :D


No comments: