Friday, December 26, 2008

Nga Choi Kai~~

Wow.. I met my long-lost-cousins-i-never-knew-i-had today :) They came all the way from Singapore! :D and also with my grandma and aunt. I simply LOVE my WHOLE family ;)

Koko and Ah Um

The "old table" :p

The Cousins!

Desiree and Celeste's parents :p

Desiree 16, Sheila 14 and Celeste 14

The 4 of us~ (wth?? i look uber sleepy. =.=")
lol~ I didn't know the 4 of us would click on just like that :p it was as if we've not seen each other for eons! (mmg la... orang didn't see before all.. haha~) so, i sat in Desiree and Celeste's dad's car and talked and talked and talked all the way back to my house. :p
idk how, but we ended up talking about condoms half way back to my house. XD

Our Dinner

Chicken feet!! Yumm~

Nga Choi aka tau geh :p

Chicken, Chicken Liver (ewww), what's left of the chicken feet. XD



After Dinner~

Our Table

The Old Table (wtf?? wow.. XD)

Candid shots are always the nicest. :)

Lol.. koko and her funny expressions XD

SO, when we got home, my dad asked me to follow him to the shop to get Ah Pu's CNY cards. the TRIO willingly followed (thanks to moi) and we talked again. Haha, see? Girls really LOVE to talk. anyway, after that we got back and straight away WENT ONLINE and Celeste almost hogged my laptop if it wasn't for Desiree. haha! then, we went IM hunting! (IM=Ipoh Man)
lol~ looked up mostly my guy friends and they said:

Desiree: wah, his eyes so big arh!
Celeste: ya lo!
me: haha!
Sheila: quite cute wehh...
Desiree: if you go Singapore arh, you see all the guys' eyes small small until cannot see their eyes one. XD

priceless weh that moment! XD and omg.. all 3 of their blogs look tremendously AWESOME :O
zomg.. am so jealous. I suck at HTML. XD

toodles~

No comments: