Thursday, December 11, 2008

Work and Play

Today... what exactly happened today..
right!
urmm... brought my laptop to work todaeee... LOL
so i was not bored.
anyway, have been meaning to share about last few days' stuff but i was too much of a lazy ass so here it is.

I drew some stuff(copied) a few days ago:

First Try

second try

I had actually made some changes to the drawings but I forgot to take another picture of them. :/

right.. so, then about 2 days ago, as many of you have heard; I got hit by a motorcycle.. this was what happened to my jeans:
My right thigh

This was the bike that hit me :p
(please do not sue teh ownerrr) XD

It wasn't my fault that the picture was taken. Aryna insisted that Mary Ann go take a picture of it. :/
What does this song title which is supposed to be in English remind you of? ^ *hint*hint* XD
There actually is a cyber cafe named TOP somewhere in Ipoh Garden near Wooley. Go find it! I shall take a picture of it one day and post it here together with the TOP clothes detergent label. :D

haha! yeash people I have returened to the land of fanfics! That was why I stayed up till friggin 3am just looking for the friggin map of the friggin Twilight Town. =____=" just ask Lam :p

today again! :D nothing much happened at work.. had piano class.. went JJ. zomg. I just realized that I have NOTHING nice and decent to wear in my wardrobe anymore. Most of my clothes are "baju rumah" : short shorts and big t-shirts o.o
anyway, in JJ, met lots of people:
~Hannah (sp?) Eunice's sister
~Eunice Tan
~some ex-form 5s
~some friends of my mum
~my mum's customer
Eunice told me that she wants to do some shopping; but sadly, she's broke.. like me. haha!
oh yeahh... went to ask how much was a DS it was about $500+ and the R4 memory card is $100+ or was it $108?? not so sure but I'm definately sure its $600-700> all together. (There goes my money) no, I haven't bought it yet. Am planning to buy it AFTER i get my PMR results. That way, i can bodek my parents to buy me one ^^ or maybe a PS3.. NAHH.. just for the sake of KH3 meh??? IDTS. lol I'm not even SURE if KH3 is coming out. I just wanna buy KH2 Final Mix+. it's so AWESOME! I heard the US version is out. FINALLY. I just hope that I don't have to buy it twice like my KH2 (bought it when it first came out, was in Jap subs & Eng dub[cut scenes only]. Bought another one a few months later in Eng. T~T)
so... maybe I'll buy it at the end of the year? or... next year???

Anyway, sambung my story.. went shopping for baju for the Teen Idol thingie.. mah parents and I are going for the dinner ONLY. BUT, takde baju to pakai. aiyahh.. so mah go shopping lo.. then, see see nothing nice in JJ. Mostly casual clothes. Went to P&Co, even worse.. MORE casual clothes. Oo in the end, my dad was the only one who bought clothes. 3 pairs of pants on 70% offer. Ori price 100+ and he bought 3 for 100+. 3 for the price of 1. Not bad huh?
Then we went supper.. saw Hero (not Kim Jae Jung *ahem*) from IIS. I THINK his name is Hero. He's from Indo. I THINK. or maybe I mistakened someone else for him.. hmm.. anyway, I went to this cheaplak dvd/vcd/cd store at Wong Kum there.. and omg.. I AM SAM DVD was there. I was like.. "shitshitshitshit why didn't I bring cash. damnnnn" (haha TOP! XP)
then, when we were makan-ing, my mum nudged me and said:

mum: eh, you see that girl..
me: huh? which girl?
mum: nehh, green shirt one arh..
me: oh.. why?
mum: she look like Aryna hor?
me: *wtf face* huh? Yes meh? *look*look* Ya wor hor.. must be the chin..

seriously!! that chinese girl looked like Aryna A LOT ahahahahaa!!
then my mum talked about this African lady with watermelon sized boobs and tries to guess how she sleeps.. (eww... mummm... ) i almost gagged on my kuey teow and wan tan balls. haha~
then, was about to go home liao and my mum commented on how this dog that was in front of our car looked so *ahem* MANLY. yes, she just called a dog MANLY. (mum, i salute you) then I looked at the dog and it actually looked MANLY. geezzz... what next? sexy birds??? gahh.. my brain's fusedd..

TTFN~

No comments: