Monday, December 29, 2008

Worship and Sound BBQ Party

Yea.. so.. according to the title, we had a bbq party in churchh.. uhhh... there were quite a number of peoplee.. haa, i sound LAME. SO, anyway, we had... chicken wing, marshmallows, sausages and potatoes! :D i even took some pics!

I have absolubly no idea what that is. Kirsten's masterpiece :p

fuhhh! smokeee

yup. that many came :D

A random picture of me in the toilet :p

So, now my hair smells like bbq chicken =.= and i just blowdried it today somemore. ish. crap.
oh yeah.
Damn Friggin Results are TOMORROW! :p
( i shall put it in red coz it'll look much more important looking XD)

P.S: I want DiGi credit. mine is like... negative zero. if there even IS such a thing
*edited*
P.P.S: fyi, i didn't know we were having bbq today. so, i'm not to blame if i blowdried my hair today before the event. (haa! Biiancaa Yeoh! :p)

TTFN~

No comments: