Saturday, December 20, 2008

C.M.I

aiyo.. today so TIRING.

my neck pain all~

so, to explaining my whining:

-woke up at 9am
-went to church with elaine at 10am+
-practiced dance until 1pm
-practiced drama until 3pm
-went jj until 4.30pm to buy Christmas presents (am currently BROKE now)
met Lam and Leong, Shiao Wenn, Melanie Hew, Umira, and several others that i have forgotten who. :p
-came back home and went to elaine's house to lepak
-went to buy present for aunty Jane. waited there like some idiot only.. the shop open, but no one there. what la... elaine was like.. worse than a lion dee. i think we stood there for... 20 minutes?
-went back to elaine's house and makan 1 miserable bowl of mee. haha. actually i asked for that little only. and fyi, i didn't have lunch at all and i only had milk and half of something for breakfast. @~@
anyway, went back home shower everything.. didn't makan only.
after that went to church.. and half way through the sermon.... zzzzzz.. CMI weii~ haha go figure out what it means. :p
Sean (cute small boi) and ducky joonyang had a perf at IGMC [and hugo, abel, nic, shao, qivin, joyce and sze haw went to support and encourage them.]<< style="text-align: center;">Happy 12th Birthday Jo Mun!

so... then a bit later on.. qivin and i had a "convo"

qivin: Kenneth! Judith pretty or not?
me: what??
Kenneth: uh.. ya..?
me: *stares at qivin*
qivin: aiyo. the two of you ah, surely got spark one la!
me: huh??? *blur*
kenneth: *stares*
qivin: ya la! the two of you wearing braces. if kiss (wth??) sure got sparks one!
me: *almost choaked on coke* *stares* TANG QI VIN!. my parents just sitting there la!
qivin: aiyah nothing one la!
me: my dad just now look at you, you know? *about to laugh*
qivin: .......
kenneth: hahahaha!!

fuhh! haha~ and SHAOWEN was being such a PEDOPHILE. almost raped Sean. and Qivin KISSED Sean on the cheek. :p saw my dad laugh and my mum was like wtf?? lolness~
gonna do quiet time now.. then go catch some zzzzzzss...

TTFN~~

No comments: