Thursday, December 18, 2008

YOUTH CAMP 2008

RIGHT. so, i was typing just now and i went to do something else. When i got back EVERYTHING was gone! zomg. ish. so, since I'm so mang jang-ed, I will summarize the whole camp. :)
camp was super, duper, uber funtastic! Hugo Chong was camp papa and Kit Joy was camp mama. :D Our speaker was Pastor Daniel Singh. yesh he is a singh and he ROCKS. Literally. Will post photos later cause the wire is someplace really far from me at the moment and my whole body is aching right now and am in dire need of yoko yoko..
my group (New Indian Version) leader is..... SIRIPALA!! :D you rock dude.. anyway, Urrrr (Di- Yan's group; Orange) won over all and 2nd came Blu Hippo (Qi Vin's group; blue)
soo, 4 days 3 nights at MBS Rawang wasn't that baddddd~ except for the freaking squeaky bunks and the not-so-nice food.. (Not that i'm complaining..) but there is this HUGE pool and sports center! :D
anyway, the sessions were just mind blowing, not to mention simply hilarious! Lord of The Rings, Boltz, KungFu Panda.. haha! nevermind.. so, um.. will edit later whatever i can remember. Currently, my mind is thinking of the bed i'm sitting on. :)

No comments: