Saturday, December 13, 2008

i noticed that I've been blogging a lot lately.. haha! anyway, went for the Ideal Teen thingie yesterday. Saw soooo many people! Jenny, Marcus Ng, Marcus Loh, Philemon, Sabrina, Natalie Chai, Kerry, Xian Chang, Natalie Lee, Kai Juen and probably some other people I didn't see. Jane and Pui Ping took part! zomfg.. i didn't know! and Jane got 3rd place! (congratess!! ^^) pui ping got top 10. (congrates too! ^o^) anyway, i'm not gonna bother posting photos for this event so yeah. maybe i'll just show you what i wore that night.

i know. the toilet mirror sucks. and there were like.. tons of mosquitoes in there! >w<

idk why, or maybe it's just me.. Marcus Loh kept looking at me when I first got into the restaurant (not that he knows me anyway). Maybe the black clothes I was wearing last night contrasted with my skin. :p bahh, i sound so... perasan & LC. eww. ahahahaha!!
Anyway moving on, had fever today.. omg.. and i was supposed to go to my teacher's wedding. XP (sowee teacher!! >M<) then Aryna called me to ask if i wanted to go parade with her today.. then i said "oi.. people tengah sick laa~" so, i didn't go lor.. slept the whole day... this morning checked my temperature. it was at 37.8'C. O.O i was like "haiyor... so tinggi arh" and i have an itchy throat, stuffy nose and my eyes felt like... argghh... and camp is on Monday some more.. and i haven't pack. =___= ANYWAY, after snoozing my day away, woke up at around... 6pm thanks to the phone downstairs. Actually the phone rang a lot of times today. Imagine the mafan-ness of a sick person getting up and going down the stairs just to answer the friggin phone. ish. so, went to church today with elaine. Qi Vin was on the drums and ShaoWen was on the piano. Darren Sunder was on base i think and this other guy was on electric guitar. haha it was an awesome all guys band tonight.
them having a jazz jamming session after service :D

then... went supper with my parents and I joined Hugo they all... had pan mee for supper.. (yumm) loved the thick thick noodles ^^ then went homeeee~
Oh yeah.. Hugo's car got into an accident ytd. omg... Crystal and Hugo were idk going where when Hugo made a sharp turn and hit the divider and somehow the car went turtle as in upside down. :O i know, it's shocking! but nothing happened to them. (thank God. seriously) Crystal's seat belt was stuck so Hugo helped. then, his window was broken so they climbed out of the car. I don't know the exact details to the accident but i do know that after that, they went to watch Boltz. XD ironic no? anyway, going to parade to buy TONS of snacks for youth camp with parents and elaine. :D and we're going to the 100yen shop too! finallyyy... have been dying to visit that shop. :d

No comments: