Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Doomsday? nott~

Currently listening to:Bu Nen Shou De Mi Mi
By Jay Chou.

Frick
. I got 3As, 3Bs and 1 C. And , i'm announcing my terrible results to the world. Great. What has gone wrong with me. gahhhh

*edit*
I'm in a happy mood todayyy~~

actually, it ain't all that bad once you get used to it. :p
my parents were dead PROUD of meeee.. especially on my MATHS!
who knew! :O

my results in detail are as follows:

As:
English
Bahasa Melayu
Mathematics

Bs:
Sejarah
Science
Kemahiran Hidup ERT

C:
Geography

but seriously, i am STILL bummed bout friking GEO. >:I

anyway, I called my grandma (dad's side) and she was like..
why-she-suddenly-call-me kinda tone. haha.. not exactly actually. so, when i told her my results, may God bless her kind soul; she was really pleased! :D i mean, which AWESOME Grandma wouldn't be proud of her dear, beloved Grandkid? XD so, she congratulated me and so did my aunt via my grandma. Then, i moved on to call my other grandma (mummy's side) and my granddad picked up. haha. he sounded surprised to hear me on the phone too! so anyway, passed the call to lovely grandma and I told her my results and she sounded like she won the lottery or something :p haha! ok.. maybe not that eccentric but hay.. she was REALLY HAPPY for me :)

Ok. officially, I will GIVE NOTHING UP for my LOVELY FAMILY <3 Love you guyss~

so, today, lots of people sent messages to me and of cause called.
Biiancaa (40-days-older-than-me cousin) called and was like... hyped over wanting to know my results. lol~ and when she called, was just like... in front of Tesco Extra. and 20mins had already passed since i left my house. dang, the traffic was THAT terrible. :P
so, when we FINALLY (we as in me, mum and Aryna.) reached the school gates. omg.. i soooo wanted to go toilet. XD Aryna dragged me all the way to upper hall and we got our results. gahh.
Then, teacher our dear, sear lovely maths teacher/class teacher, she congratulated me. At first i thought i would get like 4As or something like that. see see, 3As wor.. really sum thong lo that time.. when we went down i was like.. almost crying dee. haha.. weird. so anyway, when we got back, my mum actually MADE ME WORK on my PMR results day :O

So anyway, you must be thinking "is this gal eccentric or something or am i seeing LOTS of colours..". I would say, no I'm not eccentric and yes you're seeing LOTS of colours. I'm experimenting on a wide array of colours to make my blog more.. colourful! :D

So, don't mind me yahh... :D

toodles~

No comments: