Tuesday, December 30, 2008

gahh... my mum talked to me just now. in my room. with all the msn alerts ringing behind me.

so, actually, i felt like my mum was indirectly comparing me with my other friends and such.. and.. it's rather annoying to hear the same things over and over again. she kept saying how lucky i was to get an A for maths, which I am.
anyway, so, i've worked my butt off during the hols, and did not actually get to hang with friends during the hols (okay, maybe a few during my working time coz one of them *ahem* ARYNA!! is working or was working with me but she usually goes to the school so i'm still left alone in the shop.)... hah. call that fun?? T~T
then.. about having fun 2 months chatting is spending my hols with fun? gahhh.. i CHAT online coz i'm LONELY that's why!
coz, every single school day, i get back from wherever i come from or school, i stay quiet at home and practically talk to no one until dinner time. then, go to tuition and that's where i do my socializing and when i get home, i don't talk much anymore and go to sleep. the same process repeats throughout the whole entire school year.

The ONLY time I socialize without TALKING is of course, texting. but.. with that amount of credit.. hah. forget it. so, in actually fact, according to my calculations, i will spend less money on my credit IF i chat online coz, internet is stil 80 bucks no matter how you use it. but of course.. there is the electric bill to think about. and the risk of me slacking again.. haha. but... i think, if i use it alot, sometimes i will get bored of it and not do it. for example: my abandoned PS2 downstairs. :p
whichever, i'll have to say byebye to my laptop and internet for the rest of the school terms and hello homework load. =.=

yes, my life is that depressing.

blehhhh.. i feel much better noww..

No comments: