Friday, June 26, 2009

Goodbye Mr. MJ




First thing in the morning on FlyFm, i hear MJ was pronounced dead. i was like wtf?? seriously?? no wayy...

He was and always will be the ultimate Pop King. I actually regretted not listening to his music. I was looking for some of his popular ones like "Black Or White", "Beat It", "Billie Jean", "Thriller", "Bad", "They Don't Care About Us" and some others. He had a humanitarian heart despite the controversies of him being a pedophile. I really do pity him. He was already broke and so many people were still suing him for his money. I really do wish he isn't gone. He can't make amazing hits anymore. :(
I had to admit, he did look really hot when he had short hair and was white.
Love his voice too! Is such an awesome dancer. I bet he started all those pop moves everyone is using now :) I can never forget how i first saw Darren do MJ's moonwalk to "Beat It" it was utterly LOL!
Just compare these 2 pictures. isn't it heart breaking seeing what he did to himself?

anyway, so went to school, told friends, friends got shocked.. there was a moment of grief and then everything was back to normal.

school went on as usual, no tears were involved what so ever. um.. nothing much happened actually..
oh yeah. my practical exam is next Tuesday so yeah..
went for Yuk Choy's teachers' day dinner and just came back about... 10.40pm+
the food was OKAY but i was freezing and bored. so.. it was kind of a thumbs down from me. besides, i wasn't a willing guest. :p
anyhoots, here are the photos i promised. I look old.. =.=








And finally my photo shoot picture :)


*edit*
I deleted the paragraph after the photo because i don't want people to believe that bullshit. He's a legend and should be respected; especially after his real death.

No comments: