Sunday, June 21, 2009

I got a make over!

Yess... as the title states, I DID get a make over at Estee Lauder's Model Search 2009 in JJ. :)
in fact, i still have the make up on. It looks too great to take off. even the hair D:

Right. It all started when My mum and I went to JJ to kill time before taking me to church. Then, see see there was some thing going on. So, we went and look. It was Estee Lauder; my mum's favourite make up brand. and, she persuaded me to sign up to get a make over with the excuse of me being "only 16 once" so yeah.. I'm sure glad I did this. XD

So, after youth at 6pm, (actually we left at 6pm + and reached 1/2 an hour late.) we went JJ. reached at 6.30pm. poor make up pro had to wait for me (i think) and they spelt my name wrong: Judith yeoh Xua Fhen. =__=||

anyway, so we got started. The make up pro was a cute guy with a slim body. Talk about lucky! He was the cutest among the make up artists (there were 6 of them and only 2 guys) XD They're all from KL. His name's Adrian Sin. Saw his name tag. XD
So, he wanted to um... trim my eyebrows? but i said nevermind but he insisted. So i said "okay." then he started applying moisturiser (i think) on my face and asked me how old i was. So i said "16." then he said, "Oh, still in school.." "yeah..." come to think of it, it was pretty awkward. so i just kept quiet while he did his work. Then he asked again, "In school cannot trim eyebrows?" "Yeah." "Then no need to trim la." :) haha! mind you, we were conversing in Cantonese. and my cantonese is B.A.D so, i just nodded and answered simple answers. lol.
he did whatever and finished with me looking absolubly fabulous! I simply LOVE him! :)
I currently don't have the wire to my camera so it'll have to wait. sorry Loong; i know you wanna see them XD

so, after doing my make up, i was led to do my hair. At first, i was attended by a girl hair stylist, but a malay wanted to sit on the inside because she was shy of taking off her tudung in front of public. So, i just sat on the outter side, resulting to my hair being done by a guy. And my hair looked VERY elegant! i was so happy with the results. This time, we conversed in Mandrin. haha! after that, I went to choose a dress. Chose a purple single sleeved dress. then had the photoshoot. I was so stiff :S
gahh!! the camera man kept asking me to smile and i was smiling but not enough. Then he asked, "why not smiling?" So i SMILE la! he looked really moody that time. Must be the long hours.. @.@

then, went to edit photos. I looked *wow* but mehh... chose 1. then the guy photoshopped it. i looked even more *WOW* coz, he made my left eye slightly bigger and got my spots off my face. :)

okay.. i shall go try to yank my fake eyelashes off and take off my make up now. :)

-peace

No comments: