Saturday, June 6, 2009

happy birthday to youuu~~

I just got back from mary ann's birthday/water games party! i was the longest-staying guest there! :)
from 10.40am-10.15pm.
awesome no? my hair stinks..
anyway, when i was having my shower, i noticed RASHES. again! red, dotty rashes! gah.. must be the water. but, nevermind. was playing THE SIMS 2. it's just an awesome game. Especially when you actually have a friend to play with and a goal to achieve, it's pretty much fun all the way. I'm going to her house again on Tuesday. yippy!

happy birthday MARY ANN LIM!! you're getting OLDER LIKE THE REST OF US!!!! and and and JACK is SUPERADORABLE!!!

It's like... almost a week of hols and i haven't touched any of my assignments and homework. (didn't go to school on the last day. XD)

i am so screwed.

I was tagged by Ezri.
NO i AIN'T DOING THAT TAG GIRL! it's way TOOOOO freaking longtangeous!! (ooo new word..) D:

No comments: