Tuesday, June 2, 2009

not leaving!.... yet

alright. I'm just going to rant about my supposedly second last day here in my cousin's house. nothing much happened really.. woke up at almost say... 11am something?
i just kinda lazed around while Bii did some work on the comp. actually i can't really remember what happened this morning O.O

that's bad.

so anyway, went out at 3pm to buy some stationary. we had to take the 2 adorable *hugefurmoltingsaliviating* dogs with us. and guess what? I just had to wear black khakis today. so imagine all that fur stuck to my pants like.. feathers! idk.. i'm just comparing like in the movies... chickens.. feathers.. nevermind. the thing is, i tried to brush off the fur but the whole car is just layered with them. so like what my aunt said, "why bother?"
after stationary, we went to buy some fruits. we bought mangos, mangosteens and fuji apples. after that, we went to pick kevin and amber from the Subang Airport. (no, not Kevin as in KevJumba.. will talk bout him later)

They had this HUGE rectangular box and i mean HUGE! Bii tried fitting it into the boot but it didn't work. Then, several attempts to fit it into the back seat (mind you it's a sedan. i think.)
we were already holding up traffic so, we just stuffed the box into the car and Bii and Amber got in. I was already sitting in the back,back seat. Kevin sat in the passenger seat. So, there's the 2 dogs, a giganteous box which was Kevin's bicycle in separate parts and presumeably the Guitar Hero guitar, 4 passengers and fruits... yeah the fruits...
so right. when we got home, i looked at my bum and it was like.. almost totally white and brown from dog fur. dang. ran into the house and went to Bii's room and switched the PC on. nothing much happened after that. Oh, i was looking for an online site that sold bus tickets to back home (ipoh) from KL. in the end, we had to call Bii's dad but he didn't pick up. almost like 20 attempts plus later in the living hall downstairs did he finally pick up.
He said that there was a petrol station selling bus tickets in USJ 2. I was like wth??
yeah well, i didn't even know petrol stations sold bus tickets. =___=
so in the end, i'm going back on Thursday. Not tomorrow cause there aren't any tickets left. presumeably.
Then, Bii and I had dinner early cause she had to go for Bio tuition and i was just hungry. :/

then my mom texted me asking how i was in KL. so i said yeah I'm fine. and then she said she's going to watch Monsters vs. Aliens with my dad. i was like.. wth? watching a movie without me? again?? aww forget it. i watched Night at The Museum 2. HAH!

after all that, here I am, still on her PC, blogging. okay, this isn't my usual way of using English or blogging, usually there'll be "lah"s and "ah"s, and the reason is because I was watching some videos of Kevjumba (awesome guy btw) and i got really hooked onto his videos and his way of talking. okay, so maybe a little off the talking bit but hey! his videos are just hilariously awesome. who knows? I might start posting daily nonsense on youtube too!

if you haven't heard about him yet, go to youtube and search him! or just Google him!
Do it. it saves emotional people from cutting themselves. :)

ayte, I'm gonna go watch more Kevjumba videos on Youtube and wait for Bii to get her arse back from tuition to play Guitar Hero and eat Baskin Robins with me. ahhh sugary goodness~~

-peace

No comments: