Saturday, June 20, 2009

Prom Con D'Amour

ytd was prom night. Went to Mel's house to gau dim everything. Went to buy another dress. it was green. then we went to Hair Force Academy to do our hair. my hair is still permed. =D
then we went back to make up and GO! :D
uh... it wasn't as I had expected. it was basically a mess. But the organizers tried their best. Although someone got drunk (not related to prom in a way) I can't upload my pictures. my phone has no wire to connect to the comp. Damn. I'll get them. when i can get them. the food wasn't really nice. i thought there was gonna be slow dance, see see don't have. aiyo. but i met many people there.

lol. Ji An (is that how to spell his name?) Jee An, one of the organizers were trying to keep everything in order. nice guy. :)
but a majority of the people were like... uncontrollable. anyway, i'm going to the Sleeping Beauty concert tonight. Not because I wanna go, but I have to sing. oh well. I hope no one would go off key tonight. Damn it i need to buy tickets to watch the concert. shit right? aih.

haha.. i should put eyeliner more. XD maybe i should get liquid eyeliner. :p

*edit*
i got some pictures~


That's all! :)

No comments: