Sunday, November 2, 2008

Today~~

Today... nothing much happened..
This morning.. um..woke up, had some sucky chinese food (forgot its name) went to church. After that, went home at around 12.50pm+ then had pan mee for lunch. Auntie Ancy came over.. mum and her talked.. for a VERY long time. Went online, called Elaine. She followed me to church. Then, di sana, normal la.. Youth. Lol, Daniel Ho has braces. :] looks good on him wert. except that 2 of his brackets came off. Do you know, that if that comes off, you have to go back and see the dentist???? (hope you read this) mehh.. he just got them yesterday. Poor fella can't eat. He reminded me of when i first got my braces. (somewhere in April) it was torture. Especially the "thaipusam" part. Ouchh.. I'm waiting for Seigi no Mikata Ep6 to finish loading; so, while waiting might as well do my blogg.. Law Law came to youth today! (yay!!) and and and... CAMP FORMS ARE OUT!! =D
I'm SOSOSOSOSOSO going. Details:
  • Rawang, Selangor
  • 15th-18th Dec
  • RM155 (subbed for MyF-ers)
  • RM195 for guests.
  • Speaker is Pastor Daniel Singh
ooo~ I can't wait to go! Who wants the forms can ask from me or get them from the church (CGMC) or, get them from someone else who goes for Youth there. XD
Anyway, I made Law Law promise to go. I bet she'll enjoy the camp till kingdom come. haahaa~
After CY, we went makan. Elaine ajak Law but, I she dragged me with her. I was so SEGAN! You know segan?? so, we got into Daniel's car we off we went! But then, Elaine asked Law "where you wanna eat?" lol.. then Law said, "Why you ask me la. Oh, so now I'm the boss is it, and you're my drivers." (Elaine was in the passenger seat while I was next to Law) Then Daniel said, "You mean I'm the driver." lol~ that was such a candid moment(in a way..) then, we couldn't decide on where to eat and Daniel kept going round and round the roundabout. I think it was arounf 3 turns. Lol. Then I suggested Wooly, then he went there lo. Me and Law ordered a lemon chicken bento (we shared)I have no idea what that is. Pickled raddish? Kimchi?? Wait. It's Japanese!

Then, while Law and I ate, Elaine and Dan didn't. So, ya lah.. I orang baik mah, I gave the miso soup to Dan, seeing as he can't CHEW anything. At first, he didn't want. Then, I sorta shoved it at him and he had to take it anyway. Gave up my spoon too. Only ate with a pair of chopsticks. haha! Then I said, "Eat la! No need to chew mah. There's even toufu inside." XD omg.. when I realized I said that i so wanted to laugh. At 5.50pm we went back to church and dropped me off. I said thanks and bye and they drove off to drop Law home. lol~ Then, it started to pour. A few minutes later, it was already raining cats and dogs. Poor Auntie Jane couldn't go home. Then, went to the Toddlers' room to discuss about the coming Christmas dance. omgawd. It's not cheoregrpahed(sp?) yet! then, the whole church blacked out. Fastfowarding; (because I wanna watch the DRAMA) went home, reached home at around 7pm. Had pan mee AGAIN for dinner. lol~
The End. XD

No comments: