Wednesday, November 5, 2008

TODAY. OMGAWD~

YESH! It's finally OVER. MISS MGS. But seriously speaking? How in the world did Nadiatul(is it spelled correctly??) win? Well, at first WE thought Fiona was gonna win; or at least Joevy. Sadly, I only got to the top 10 of the finals. :/
omfgzomg. I was the first to perform for the talent time. >o< you have NO idea how SCARED and PETRIFIED I was. I even forgot my lyrics!! +.+ then, Ken Ann (?) shouted: "Sing one more time!"
I was like... yay! another chance! But I still forgot some of my lyrics anyway.. mehhh
THEN the rest of the participants performed (top 10).
Kristalgail = violin
Fiona = Cello + piano
Carmen Lee = piano
Me = sing
Joevy = Sing
Yvonne = sing
Shanti = dance
Nadiatul = dance
and 2 more people. I forgot their names. (gomen ne! >.<) but both of them danced too.

And and and.. what else happened? hmmm~ then, when the top 5 finalist were announced, I wasn't called of course. lol~ Crystal, Leong, Ellysa and Aryna was like.. bengang?? lol.. dunno laa..
but for some reason was kinda glad because it was over for me. *whew* but another part of me was sad because I wasn't chosen. :( boohoo...
yeah.. so, then you know the rest la..
when I got back to class, changed and went out, coz I lost this small part of my right heel. LOL!! Then saw evil LAM peeking into the class *pedophile!!!* Leong was there too. Yvonne was changing or she already changed (in my class). idk. then.. me and Lam talked for a few seconds then she said she damn dissapointed and she wacked me with some papers she was holding. (what was that for???) and then she whacked me some more but I sort of like.. evaded. lol. Then, she and Leong pergi tandas. lol~ Even though I didn't even get to top 5, still; quite a lot of people wish me congrates.Italic Lol.. must be my "scary" makeup. XD
So anyway, found my heel thing in the upperhall.. andd.. I didn't go recess todayyy...
My class had "masak time" and we made cookies! (they didn't turn out the way we expected it to be =.=")
So, after school. sent Aryna home.. and balik to makan.
OH! Tomorrow.. Class party, 2pm-3.30pm. I'm sponsering..... Mc.D's ..... FRENCH FRIES!!!
:D
lol~ serious!! If I sponsered burgers, I would go broke and... it's hard choosing the flavours. :/ mehh
yeahhh... so.. later I have to go over to parents' shop and "kerja" at 5pm.. so gonna nap now...

COUNTDOWN:
10 more days

No comments: