Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Twilight Reviw and some other random stufff~~

Yeahhh.. the title says it all. *laughs*
Right, I just watched Twilight like.. friggin few minutes ago with my parents and frigging Aryna(and parents) who keeps kicking me at the back (I'll deal with you later*glares*)
anyway, yeah. my review.. well, the effects kinda sucked (a little) but over all, it was great! the downfall is, i can't seem to get the actor&actress's faces outta my head. It completely took over my perfect image of Edward and Bella T~T. Anyway, my favourite part was the fighting scene between Eddie and James, and of course Bella's surreal pain feature. She rawks on that one ;) AND, where was supposed to be a kissing scene in Bella's bed but i guess they cut that part out. you know Malaysia...

now to my RANDOM STUFF! :D
I kidnaped myself and dumped me in front of BiGBANG. As you've probably guessed, I'm BiGBANG-ed. Sowee TVXQ!! >< (Jo and Sonia please do not murder me *prays hard*) I find BB's songs more.... addictive (besides Mirotic) when the album (mirotic) was on teh shelves at Speedy and Friendly Records, I couldn't even believe my own actions! I didn't even bother to think of buying it! I know.. "the horror!!" :p anyway, was really pissed(not really) that M'sia does not sell BB's albums.. (damn..)
OHOH!! Seungri's/maknae new solo; Strong Baby is sooo sexy.. X3 a "must listen" !! :D
and I'm sososososososososo into GD (sowwee Kris!! ><) but i'm still debating between Top and GD. :S gahh... and I also dreamed of GD 2 nights ago. XD omg.. haha! no... it's nothing special but I don't feel like explaining either. Mwahahahahahahaha!!

No comments: