Friday, November 14, 2008

14/11/08

yesh.. today was a very sad day for me.. :(
party because I couldn't go to school on the LAST day OF school and meet up with my buddies for the last time. Especially the Form 5s. (miss you guys already..) ishh... gonna miss you all... DX Don't forget to visit!!
anyway,once friendster is back up from its seriously longgggggg maintenance, Imma gonna start grabbing LOTS of photos to cherish those awesome memories. :D

WHat else happened today..right. It's friggin 2am and here i am, racking my brain to remember what happened today. I should really start taking those memory increasing pills or something.. :/
SO, woke up today, as usual.. went to work, had breakfast with mum, worked some more, had lunch, WORKED some more, went dentist, went home, had dinner, online, nap for 2 hours, online-ed again, write blog. RIght. so, that summed up everything that happened today. Now, let me elaborate. :)

morning business was utterly BORING ugh.. Luckily I had a book with me! :D So, then began the reading and the occasional sighing.. customers come and go, some not even buying anything. (Can't blame them; i do the same too. XD) some of them telling me what to get them in MANDRIN and CANTO when both of my deeper understanding of those 2 languages literally sucked. Imagine the hardship i coped with today.. =.=

yeahh.. so, am actually hungry nowww but as you know i'm such a lazy ass to actually get my butt downstairs to the kitchen to grab some chow.

then, went lunch with mum at Aunty Loke's place/restaurant. Then, went back to the store to help mummy. lol! she was calling up the interviewees for part-timers who had came a few days earlier. Lot's of Fm4s and Fm3s this year; mostly chinese too.
right.. so there's this new Sejarah revision book by Pelangi that I wished would've been published earlier:imagine the shock on my face when i saw this book(s) I would've aced my history!!! whyyy~

anywho, i stayed in the store packing books... LOT'S of books till my back felt like breaking into two. Then, I sort of randomly messaged people to see which one would actually reply. Then, when Dez as in Choo Dezmond replied, I chatted with him for awhile until around 5pm which was the time i was supposed to go to the Dentist but then it started to rain pretty bad:
look at the size of those raindrops!! D:


lol... before the rain, I actually found something that really made me laugh.

LOL! but please, don't stalk the poor fella who owns this scooter. I know you're intrigued by it but he has a life you know.. and ssshhh.. i secretly took this. ;)

lol.. who knew? XD aannyywwaayy, at 5pm+ DeZ had to go play Bball, and so happened, DeSmond Choo (I know what you're thinking, they're both the same age and the same surnames, AND ALMOST the same names but they're not related in ANY WAY) replied my message. Apparently, he was sleeping. then we messaged until I got into the car with my dad, (mind you it was still raining) on the way to the dentist, at the dentist, IN the dentist chair and all the way back until I got home and went online. We ended at around 9pm~10pm+ because he was sleepy. and after that, i fell asleep too. But I woke up again at 12am+.
So, that's my day. :p

No comments: