Monday, November 3, 2008

Tralalala~

こんいちわ みなさん!=D
lol.. for those who don't know, it's Konnichiwa minna-san!(hello everyone) lol~ i know. crapping.
I just wanna say You're welcome Crystal Lam Kah Mun!
lol... *gg* XD I'm gonna take up Japanese class next year with Mary Ann and maybe Shannon too! She said that the class was only $15 a month. O.O cheappp..
RIGHT. SO, this month, a girl from 4V1 past away. She
got hit by a car and died from severe head injuries. *prays for her* When Mrs. Lee announced the news, I was like. "Oh.. another one." Seriously! It's like.. the third one this year! it's getting pretty scary.
Oh, November 15 is someone's birthday!! =D

Of course, there are millions of people born on that day; but I'm talking about this special boy here. Lol..

Ahh... just looking at him brings me to paradise.. Well, I mean not literally! I ain't a pervert. = 3=
haiz, I passed the 100¥ Store opposite Parade. Saw so many stuffs there! But, sadly couldn't go in. TODAY IS MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY! *looks at time* Opps, I mean yesterday. haha!
Mehhhhh... I was thinking of buying something for Kanata as a birthday gift and also as a gift of support. Got the fan mailing address too. But I don't know if it's the updated one. =.=
So ANYWAY, had a party downstairs for my dad just now. Some of my parents' collegues came over and had red wine and dinner (so did I) and... they're still downstairs. haha!
Aiyer... Miss MGS only 2 days away! *stress* *stress* The dress!! it's still
not... bling-bling-fied. XD =~= can die lor now.. and and and... my talent time... ish.. don't wanna talk about it. >.<
Aiya... Ep8!! I wanna cry. But then again.. It's just acting. BUT, I'm.... jealous... *sulks* Wanna watch Ep9. But I'm lazy to wait for it to load.
OH, and EVIL LAM keeps calling me JU ON. Evil isn't it? Ish.. and she said should "publicize" my new name more. ISH. evil LAM

No comments: