Thursday, November 6, 2008

Camwhoring Day?

Wheee! =D
3 Prinia class party! :D
was fun! So yeah. this was how it went:

TODAY, wait.. what did we have today?? lol~
I think I'm getting Alzheimer's disease.. Oh yeah!! lol~
I woke up and seriously felt like a zombie. Was SOOOOOOO TIRED.
Anyway, got ready for school and had breakfast. But to be honest, I was so sleepy that I could not even have my breakfast. (well, that's a first!) Then, went to school. Pn Tan picked me up and the first thing I did was .... SLEEP.
Reached school. Went to class. SLEEP. Bell rang and went for assembly. I was like.. groggy and all... and I couldn't think straight. Was so weird. This was the first time this has ever happened. Must be the post-Miss MGS exhaustion taking it's toll on me. Mehhhh.. so anyway, talked to Evil LAM about something.. then.. umm.. we had this "outdoor games" thing and had to go upperhall. (was feeling a bit refreshed then.) Talked to Ezri, Jill, JoJo, Kris, and co. . Today was the regristration for the new batch of Fm1s. lol. We were like.. "ooooo~ more short people!" XD
THEN, we went down to get our bags and stuff. I passed the Photos' board or something like that and was ZOMFGAWD!!! GRAD NIGHT PHOTOS!! :D saw Crystal with a guitar (bwahaha!! gonna buy that photo and post it HERE! tralalala~) Saw Azyan too. 2 photos to be exact. Then, went and lari to get my stuff. Quickly called Ellysa and she was like ZOMG!! haha~ same expression. We're gonna place the orders tomorrow or ASAP coz, we know, that the photos we want are gonna be sold out one way or another. LOL. Anyhoo, instead of going to the field like most of the other students, we went and lepak in front of the Fm 5 classes; under the tree. HAHA! Aryna brought her Cam, Hp, and Mp3 today. That was what me and Lam was talking about. Keeping her cam. XD anyway... we took photos and stuff and fooled around.
Was trying to open the upper hall door. In the end, it was actually locked. =.='' ( from right:Aniza, Ellysa, moi)

FFWD>>>> after recess.
we watched the "pentoman" people do their stuff while I listened to the radio. My radio. 2nd recess and then saw Crystal with Mc NUGGETS. lol. then, IT WAS TIME.
CAMWHORING!!! =D Chan(NOT pn. chan. XD) had bought these dorky glasses online and brought them today. So, i wore them and started taking photos. Will update the photos later. I swear coz there are so many memories in that memory stick. lalala~
Chan even brought a devil's horns headband and a cat's ears headband. They were intended for the pentoman but Ellysa, Aryna and me sort of took control over those adorable things.
Kiss kiss! XD (Phang, Elly, Moi)

heehee...*evil snicker* fear me! rawr~


After like.... idk.. awhile, Saw Crystal again. She gave me the "wtf?" look because of the seriously large, black framed glasses I was wearing. She passed my class and I went, "CRYSTAL! WEAR!"
I can't believe she actually wore it and let me take a photo of her wearing it. Wahaha! but seriously, it was a really CUTE picture! tralalala~ XD

Then, we practiced for the tarian tradisional. We're going to do the joget I think. We practiced until school ended. Me and Chor was like kalang-kabut coz we're supposed to go buy The Fries at Mc.Ds. I only brought $33 today.. :/ so we went and buy... but did not expect the price to be..... so...... HIGH. $94.40. How crazy is that?? for 31 packs of medium fries. Lol.. went back to school with a box of fries. It was seriously amusing seeing the "wth??" faces of the other students. They're probably jealous because we have a WHOLE box of fries. haha! went back to class and was like whoa.. the food! the massive amount of food was on the tables in the middle of the class. Aryna took pics of that too! XD So, I put on the dorky glasses again and just went nuts. :P not literally... of course. then blablablablabliebla happened... we invited Mrs. Lee and Datin to eat too. And of course, the teachers who taught us. there were 15 teachers all together. But some of them didn't show up. We ate and ate and ate till we can't eat no more. While everyboday was feasting away, Aryna and I went to merayau-rayau around the front area of the school.. Was eating fries and drinking cola.. and was waiting for her Aryna's dad to arrive with a bucket of KFC chickens. lmao~

Anywho, after the party we cleaned up and Aniza saved some cake for Leong and Lam. (fuyohh) was thinking how to leave it in their class without flies hovering around it. In the end covered it with tissue and wrote our names on another piece of tissue. (LAM! was the cake nice??)Grabbed this from Lam. Why eat until so messy gehh? and where did the fork come from? XD

I didn't even get to eat a slice, but nevermind. was already bloated anyway. So, after the party, we went to this excercise corner thingie next to my class and started to play there.. Then we moved on to more camwhoring there too. XD YES, more pics afterwards.
At 3.30pm, we left and waited for my ride at the schoolgate. called for my dad, and Aryna caught me on candid. XP then, we went back inside the school and main with pasir. Ellysa wrote our names in the sand. From the top: Judith, Aryna, Ellysa, Cyy. lol. then, we took MORE photos! :Didk what these two were doing. Hug a Tree Day perhaps?

Usually, I'm not the type to camwhore but this was really FUN! Then, we did more "jumping photos" and Cyy and Ellysa imitated a bird they saw during their Taiping Zoo trip (which I didn't go) and it was simply HILARIOUS! I was laughing uncontrollably and almost rolled on the grass.


~ Thank you for reading my nonsense ranting. :D Please be patient about the video and also for MORE photos. XD

No comments: