Friday, October 31, 2008

HEELS. *ouch*

haha! yeah, as the title had stated, i wore HEELS in school with my uniform. XD
Noo... don't get me wrong.. I had permission. :) along with some other girls/friends who are participants of the Miss MGS pageant. wheee~ we did the catwalk today with Cik Azana.. she was hyper as usual. (heehee) We were supposed to say WHY we/I should be Miss MGS. I was like.. wth?? How am I supposed to answer that?? then, most of us just crapped it up. After that, we were taught to dance by this Form 5 senior of ours.. she's a good dancer :) then, some of us danced in our HEELS and omgawd.. PAIN TT~TT
then, we tak boleh tahan jor and TOOK OFF our heels!! then... the consequenses are... BLACK FEET. Ewww~ i was like... ish.. gotta wash pulak! then, when we finished went back to the class to find it EMPTY. of course it should be empty since school was over by then. But I was supposed to follow ARYNA back to her house since she asked me to call my mum during rehat. SHE WAS GONE. I was seriously frustrated. (=.=) then, luckily Sandra was still around waiting for her LATE transport. She is supposed to go to Genting with some buddies. (i didn't goo.. or else I wouldn't be writing this entry. lol!) Then, her car came (THANK GAWD) and we left. By the time then, it was almost 1pm and the bus was leaving at 1.30pm. It was already kinda late and the traffic was MASSIVE. Not to the extend of waiting at the same spot forvever though..
Then, after like... 1/2 an hour, i got home (thanks dad!) I straight away called ARYNA and she was kinda blurr at first. Then I told her..
" You know, I was supposed to go to your house today.." agitation could be heard. seriously. then she was like..
" you didn't tell me you COULD go." Then i said,
"Well, obviously, when I call my mum about going to your house, I always CAN go. Besides, you didn't even wait for me when I got back! AND, you know that I had to go back to rehersal after recess. And you didn't look for me. How was I supposed to tell you I COULD go to your house?"
then.. she was like.. "heh...hehh..mian hae...gomen ne.." (lol)
mehhh.. can't blame her (though half of me does) happens all the time.
Besides, I got to nap today. something RARE. lol!
(Ezzie!! When you read this, I bet you're already back from Genting or if someone brought their laptop there and you're at StarBucks reading this [haha!] don't forget my souviner!![is that how you spell it?])

No comments: