Friday, November 21, 2008

yeshh.. idk why, but people have been telling me to UPDATE MY BLOG.
well here it is! :p bahh... i actually don't know what to update about at 1.06 in the morning..
here i am, listening to Ayumi sing A Song For XX. idk what song is that. I'm listening to a friggin online Jpop radio on AOL for goodness sake... anyway, so i was suddenly hyped from looking for This Love Eng ver. by GD -> BB La La La -> Haru Haru iDance -> some dance practices.
lol... I'm now learning Haru Haru! ;D here's the iDance vid:


so yeah.. tried the 1st part.. until 00:40secs. so i can conclude that i'm a fast learner and haru haru dance is not all that hard! you should give it a try people! I tried it at 1am in the morning, in a cramp bedroom, in front of my laptop! :D if i can do it, so can you!!
omgawd.. I sound like little miss goody-two-shoes or something.
And no Lam.. not going to learn Only Look At Me so i can teach you. na uh. no way.
Oh, and I WANT A FRIGGIN DS LITE!! ughh... got that outta my system.
Now, amma gonna sleep. going to elaine's birthday party in secret recipie tomorrow... there goes my money.. oh there it goes, into the waiter's hands and to the cash register. bye bye money~~... T~T

No comments: