Friday, April 8, 2011

Top to bottom so freshly Dressed

Omona! I missed my 300th post! XD
neverminddd~

As you can see, I have a new layout! :D TADAA!! What do you guys think? I was starting to get sick of the previous one =.= it simply oozed noob-ism and it's kind of embarrassing. rofl. yeah so anyway, some thing fresh for my eyes and hopefully for yours as well!

I don't think I've posted anything on my guitar before XD

ignore ridiculously-hideous-but-hilarious expression :D

my babeh ;)

I've managed to play several songs with the little knowledge of basic chord that I have. lol AWESOME.
talking about songs, I've decided to do a cover of one of 2NE1's song. And this is also the song that got me hooked on this awesome kick ass girl group :D


oh yesh i love this song. though, at the rate i'm listening to, i'm going to get bored of it soon. HAHAHA
OH I almost forgot. There's this secret project I'm preparing. Only a few friends know about this. rofl. i'll post more about this (secret project) when it actually happens. HAHA (Which i think, would take awhile) 

more selca photos!!


and, Big Bang's new songs are OUT! go check them out on youtube people!!

Stupid Liar & Love Song + Dae Sung's Solo Baby Don't Cry.

3 awesome new songs!! (psst, i pre-ordered the special album. XD )

i find Stupid Liar really addictive and Love Song really new. It'll take awhile for my system to accept this one but fear not BB fans! The original BigBang feel is still in there ;)

Cheerios~!

No comments: