Tuesday, April 12, 2011

That Thing on my Head

I went to work like this today.




Don't I look shooooo ahdohrahballll? :D *coughvainchokecough* 
Honestly I love these pictures because I look Korean XD
Seriously though, do I look Japanese to you? People keep saying that I do. (probably because my dad looks like a very tall Japanese. I have his eyes. He's not by the way. Omg i have man-eyes. == )

Yeah so something fresh from the usual pony-tail hairdo. At least I look like I have bangs/fringe now :D My mum wouldn't let me cut em'. bah

and 10 hours later, my hair became like this

my nose looks huge ==


retard in curls
epic curls right? (Don't even wonder why I took more-than-usual pictures of myself. I have no idea either)

Oh and my doggie's not feeling so well :(

NO my dog is NOT dead ==
hope he gets well soon :(
and here's some BB before i call it a night :)

Stupid Liar live! :D



ahhhh~ Bigbang never fails to entertain me and provide eye & ear candy. Love them to bits I tell ya.

and and the song that first brought me to 2NE1 fandom!
Go Away :D



I love the way they're having so much fun on stage! makes me wanna just get up there and dance/jump around too! Makes my hairs stand :D (which is a good thing!)

So, as the title of the song states, I shall Go Away and bundle myself beneath my sheets now :)

toodles~!

No comments: