Friday, April 15, 2011

I think i'm in Love all over Again

yes, call me whatever, but I can't help but feel something for this awesome man.


he may be a lil quirky..

kinda childish...

he looks like he's not wearing pants :/
uhh.. very experimental with fashion..

sort of bad ass.. :D

has chocolate abs.. XD is that you JiYong-sshi?? (yes, i have my utmost respects for him)

and yes, he's innocence :)
c'mon! don't tell me you can't love this face??

and, yes i love his arms.


they may not be bulky or huge, or rippling with muscles, but i love them.

and of course, his flowy dance moves :D



seriously, i would just stand there like an idiot and giggle to myself if he danced in front of me like that. but then again, which fan girl wouldn't?? HAHAHA


okay, since I've had my fill of Big Bang and G-dragon, it's time i head to Dreamland and hope to see Ji Yongie there :D

Good night to you too GeeDee and little Ga Ho (his dog)

No comments: