Saturday, April 16, 2011

Omo, Waegeureoni?

ahhh regarding the post title? Later. right now, some updates!!

I got a hair cut!!

Yay i have a fringe/bangs! :D


 Selcas!!







other than that, i've been... doing nothing much today. attempted to record myself singing, and then mixing it with the instrumental... looks, easy; but it's not. Needs a lot of patience and time. and i didn't have any of those today, ROFL. YEAH so, I got accepted into college! But then, there's also my other possible future which i shall not speak of here. The thing is, I'm pretty sure my parents will not approve of my other possible future; especially my mum. I think i've told here about it before? But i'm pretty sure it was a long time ago. yeah so, i've been praying about it and my inner gut says "go for it!" (I think??) and even my friends! but i'm not sure if that's what God wants me to do, or not. Because, this is something which i cannot say "oh, i made the wrong choice. I shall take the other road now," cause, it's time consuming. by the time i realise i made a mistake, it would be too late. And if the other possible future IS my future, then right now, i'm going through many obstacles to get there. normal right? But, i don't have much faith in my asset that is needed for Future no.2 ("other possible future" is too long) which is one of my obstacles. But, I've come a long way preparing for this. argh. Hence, the blog title. I'm like some little confused kid at the candy store deciding to buy chocolate cake, or chocolate brownies. bah. and i don't have much time left to dwell on this thing either.

my annoyed face. sort of.
  yes i like taking pictures of myself nowadays too :D

here's a picture of GeeDee before i turn off the lights and say good night ;) (OOH IT RHYMES!)

Too fast to Live, Too young to Die



whoops. suddenly i just have the urge to post pictures of GeeDee's tattoos XD

it says: Vita Dolce: Sweet Life and Moderato: Moderate
so, GeeDee's implying that we should have a moderately sweet life :)
what a nice slender frame you've got there., boy! :)

OKAY BABY GOOD NIGHT! (frm GD&TOP)

No comments: