Saturday, July 31, 2010

a proper update please~

it's been awhile since i last updated with what was going on with my life. my apologies :S
anyway, 2 days ago (Friday) my SCHOOL BAG got confiscated! Imagine that! and you know why? It's because it's not those proper shoulder-strapped school bags that everybody carry around. I have been carrying that bag for a year and a half and NOW you want to confiscate it? pfft. lame. this shows how not observant you people are. aww, okay i'm being too mean here. Anyway, I got my bag back when school ended. But I got de-merit-ed anyways. Peh.

moving on! Had McDonalds with dad for supper after church. Dinner wasn't as... filling if i would say.

yum yum~ :D

right. but before that, went to Tesco to get some kitty food for little Dino. His milk ran out and my dad figured it was time for him to move to harder stuff.


We were contemplating on which brand to buy and whether to buy the kitty food and water bowl or not. Turns out we took the damn bowl anyway. It only costs RM3 something anyway. psh.

Here are some pictures of little Dino~

where's my milk?? *miao*

Little Orange Tabby Hood

(that's my dad's foot he's sleeping on)

Now hold on just a minute! You must be wondering how little Dino got so big and fat! well, that isn't Dino :P
I just uploaded that for my amusement. That's King. One of my neighbour's many cats. He really does look like Garfield doesn't he? Size wise ;)

No comments: