Friday, July 16, 2010

When randomness attack!!

Since I'm SUPER bored and it's only.. *looks at desktop clock* 11.42pm, I guess I shall kill a small part of my boredom by blogging, which i haven't been doing very often. *insert random laughter here*
ANYWAYS, (I'm hungry.seriously) so much have been going on these few weeks. Trials is getting closer and closer and closer and closer and closer..*echo*
TEEHEE~
which also means I'm gonna die sooner. BOO.

as some of you already know, I got a kitty!

yes it's an adorable little thing. cries a lot too. and poops. and pees. and crawls all over the place. and my dog AND other cat is JEALOUS. mwahaha!
Righto! currently, my hair is in a very... pms-ing state. I applied olive oil on it after i washed my hair (partially dry of course) and wrapped it in a towel for like.. 2 hours plus? and guess what? it didn't dry! "like omg!!" *bimbotic expression*
ignore me. i'm just high from lack of food and my laziness is preventing me from getting- ooh!! there's MILO! *throws confetti*

anyways, i'm gonna have to wash my hair again. (ugh. waste water and shampoo and electricity) && I'm playing badminton tomorrow! (like finally) I really want to try out the new strings on my racket :]
and so, a bunch of us are going somewhere to play. not gonna tell you who and where in case one of you people stalk us or something. stalker.

back to my little kitty. I bet you're wondering "what's it's name?"
well, to answer your question.... i had a number of names before my mum chose one. for example, PooPoo, PeePee, Hello, Lucky, ... okay those names were absurd but they really WERE suggested! (by my dad. lol he was being REALLY sarcastic at that time)
so, my mum settled for.... *drum roll* DINO!
lol. dinosaur much? still not used to calling it that. but at least he has a name now :D
anyhoots, little Dino here can walk now. still a little wobbly, but he sure can crawl around fast! my mum said we needed a basket. then i said, No, we need a bigger box. (cause he sleeps in a box that is in a box. get it?)

this is the random-esttttt post i've ever made. ever.

ttfn ♥

No comments: