Saturday, July 3, 2010

Half a day at McD's Drive Thru ;)

Woke up at 8.30am today, full of joy and vigor to go to McD's to get some work done. I was supposed to meet up with a friend there, but I didn't get any text from her despite me sending several messages. So anyway, I called up her house and her mum answered. Friend was still sleeping. I thought she forgot or something. Nevermind, I left home at around 9.30 plus and arrived at McD, ordered some breakfast. Then, someone called me. It was Friend! She said she had sent me several texts as well, but I never received them. (DiGi is trying to be funny here. =.=) and since I was already in McD, we couldn't do anything. oh well. So, I settled down to start eating while starting up my laptop. Had a Big Breakfast or something like that and some coffee.

After I finished my meal, I started on my maths homework while FB-ing, and slurping some ridiculously sweet coffee. ( I added 4 packs of sugar and 2 packs of cream :D) then half way through, I needed to go pee after the coffee and a glass of water from home. At first it was okay, then it got worse as I drank more coffee. I couldn't  leave my table because of all my stuff and laptop so I held on. HAHA

after maths, I moved on to read a magazine that I had brought for the Siviks folio project. It was on exercise. psh. OH YEAH. there was this guy who arrived at McD around the same time as I did and we sat 3 tables and a door away from each other (just use your imagination). He had his back to me and you know what? He kept stealing glances. HAHA! omg. it was so funny! He was wearing all white too. LOL. Y'know? I think I'm the longest staying customer at McDs today. HAHA It's been 5 hours since I got here! X3

anyway, continuing my story. After the mag, I got started on my folio.(which I only did like... 1% of? FB was distracting even though it's boring.) so anyway, I had to keep my bladder till 1pm. When I kept my stuff, THEN did I go to the toilet. :)
and and I saw Wu Kah Yan(?)!

a lot of people have been looking at me today. is it the laptop? is it me? because i've been sitting here for the past 5 hours? or is it because I'm wearing those hot shorts that are showing off my fair thighs? XD OMG. it's so embarrassing I tell you. :3

toodles~!

No comments: