Sunday, August 1, 2010

someone got sabotaged today~ ! :D

such a hilarious and unforgettable experience happened today. A bunch of us went to JJ after Kids'. Crystal, Jo, Mun and Sean Lim took ourselves to Vincci for some shoe-window-shopping. There were these REALLY AWESOMELY HIGH (pumps?) that I tried on. zomg they were so SEXY i can DIE! haha. I should get those for Christmas.. but but.. i think it's 4 inches high. i wouldn't want to break my feet walking in that. anyway, went to SASA next. We dragged Sean in despite trying to get away. But he succumbed to the awesomeness of make up. :P KIDDING.

Met up with Sean Mark Wilson (man of the day. lol) and Zhi Yang. We initially hadn't planned for Sean to come with us but Zhi Yang brought him so he just tagged along (not knowing the horrors that await him. mwahahaha!). Went to McD's for some yum-yums, then Zhi Yang, Sean Lim, Jo and moi went to get the ingredients for our sabotage on Sean (M.W). TEEHEE
and our Key Ingredients were:
  • Durian
  • Tabasco Sauce (rather it was red pepper sauce but never mind. Close enough)
  • Chili Padi
  • Sprite
  • Sharpie Marker
I had to frigging put ALL those in my bag. The poor thing smelled like DURIAN all the way back to church! We had to go Kwok Tai to meet Sean's mum and then walk/run to his house to wait for his mum cause she had some stuff to do. Then, when she arrived, we all squashed in and the first question she asked us was: "Is that durian I smell? Did some one eat durian?"
We were looking at each other and denying the fact that there were 4 pieces of Durian mush in my frigging bag. LOL.
Ayte. Just imagine what we did with those. I'll give you a minute.... .... ..... ....
okay. we celebrated Sean (M.W)'s birthday early. So yeah.. the typical procedure.. cake cutting.. blah. and that bloody Zhi Yang STUFFED my WHOLE bag in the refrigerator instead of JUST the things. bah.

right. THEN, Alex (Tan) took him and walked a distance away.

Let the sabotage begin. 
:D

The guys tied him up with his shoe laces (hands and feet) and made him lie down on the grass (field). They raised his shirt and I was practically covering my eyes. LOL. it was so.. brutal XD
They first took the marker and practically drew all over his front. Then, came the chili padi. Ouch. they must really burn. Next came the stinking durians. gawd. I tell you, it was totally torture! the stench was all over! (I'm not complaining because i just love durians.)
Then came the tabasco sauce. took us some time opening the damn thing. It was then dabbed on Sean (poor sean) and then he attempted to hop away. (haha) and to top it all off, Sprite was poured on him while in pursuit.

Sorry sean.. the durian was my idea ;P hope you'll forgive me before you leave for England next next week T^T gonna miss youuu!

(video of the gruesome act will be uploaded here a.s.a.p ) :D

No comments: