Friday, July 9, 2010

Such a Disgrace to your own Religion

I stumbled upon this video on facebook and was truly awed by this man's superiority and guts to tell us the truth that we have wanted so much to spill but we can't because the government will sue us and take us to court. watch this:



After watching this, I thoroughly agree with him. His name is Raja Petra Kamarudin (RPK) this is a very true fact that is happening in our country. It's just so HUMILIATING to disgrace your own family, let alone your RELIGION. these people that RPK speak about, they have no self dignity at ALL and they are the government. What is going wrong with our Tanah Melayu? Even though I'm a Chinese, and I'm Christian, I have nothing against Islam. But I DO have something against people who misuse their authority given by the government and by Islam. What will OTHER people think about your religion? It has already given me a bad impression since idk when. But in actual fact, Islam is a good religion, but people who do things in the name of Islam are just mockery to themselves.

Do yourselves a HUGE favour and examine yourselves before judging others.

I might get sued for this but what the heck. For the sake of opening YOUR eyes. Come on people, wake up! There's still time to repent and go back to Allah. :) I'm not saying that your should convert and abandon Islam; No! It's your religion, so you take care of it! Not abuse it like this.

No comments: