Sunday, March 15, 2009

Race to Witch Mountain

OMG... went to watch movie today with 9 other people at JJ:
-Joseph
-Nicole
-Vincent
-Grace
-Samuel
-Li Xin
-Benjamin
-Crystal
-Jason

race to Witch Mountain Pictures, Images and Photos

we watched "Race to Witch Mountain" gawdd... haha! it was a TOTALLY AWESOME moviee!! a Must watch for the hols :)
i think i'm attracted to Alexander Ludwig who plays Seth; Sara's (AnnaSophia Robb) brother. gosh! i was like:

me: LiXin!! he so cute la!
LiXin: who? The Rock? *swt*
me: nono!! the blond boy! Seth arh..
LiXin: ohhh... *smiles*

Crystal and I went hysterical when we got out of the cinema going all goo goo-eyed over Alex. it was just nuts :p

gahhh... the effects were soooo COOL and they were so real! I really want to watch the movie again :)

there was one part in the movie where Seth gives Jack Bruno (Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson) a universal remote thingie to remember them and also a way for the twins to contact Jack.

me: I want one too..
Li Xin: haha! i don't think they got sell lor..
me: *laughs softly* i want to be an alien too..
Li Xin: aiyoo.. XD

haha! seriously, i think Li Xin got bored of me talking like that at the end of the movie.

ohoh!! i just found out, he's 17 this year (1992 baby) haha!! born on the 7th of May. and he's a friggin 173cm tall. wahhh... sooo tall.

toodles~ <3

No comments: