Saturday, March 14, 2009

Eat to Live, Live to Eat :)

nothing much happened today. went for Worship Team meeting in church but was 20mins late thanks to the traffic. came back at 12.30pm had lunch at home.. slept some more until 3pm, then went online. Actually i wanted to play PS2, but my parents hid it. but i found it anyway :P
sooooo, when my mum left, played PS2 until 4.45pm then watched tv until 5.30 then went to mandi and all. 8pm left for church and blahh.. came back... online again. haha!
aiyahhh... why does this post sound so DULL~!!

anywayyy, my mum was watching tv and every channel she switched to [almost every channel] was on FOOD. and she was hungry :O
so, what did my mum do?

mummy: girl..*watching tv*
me: what? *typetype*
mummy: why are all the channels on food one... *annoyed*
me: dunno.. *clickclick*
mummy: ....want to go eat McDonalds or not? *hungryhungry*
me: WANT!! of course want laaa~ *shiny eyes* heehee

lol!! McD!! at 11pm! wow... haha! we went to the Drive-Thru outlet and parked our behind on the chairs and started eating.
we had:
2 Filet O Fish
2 Coke
2 Fries
1 4pcs Nugget

in the end, i had to finish my mum's fries too :/ WahhH~~ so full....
heehee~~

toodles peeepss!

taken at the right moment 6 Pictures, Images and Photos

found this on Photobucket. Cool aint it? :D

No comments: