Monday, March 16, 2009

AISH. went to school today (yes on a holiday) will be going for the next 4 days too :/
Choir Practice
OH YESH!!! zomg.. i dreamed of TOP last night! and it was a very happy dream (;
when i mentioned to aryna about it in school she was like;

me: eh, i dreamed of TOP last night *grins*
aryna: *OoO* Ohhh we're going to have a very long "talk" *heehee*.
me: ngehh... O.O

and we did XD
she practically went high when i told her the details.
EEEEEEE!!! i hate her so much right nowww...
Aryna is going KOREA in MAY during a SCHOOL WEEK
you are sooooo going to kena from me in school tomorrow!!
(in fact, she did kena from me in school today. I almost kicked her in the face 3 times :P)

when i told my mum if i can go with her (she sort of ajak-ed me) and you know la... all the reasons of why I can't and shouldn't go came out throughout the whole journey back home from school. ngahhh...

KOREA.

damn youuu


sheessshhhh... Aryna is going to tease me for being able to go korea and me not being able to. ISH

*edit*
i guess i should save on posting space.
just watched the Sorry Sorry MV
damn... they're good

No comments: