Friday, March 20, 2009

nuthin much

yays to Fridays!
being random again.. mianhae..

went for the last choir practice for THIS week. BUT i suffered a lot today thanks to period pain =S
at first, the first 3 hours were quite okay and bearable. but when 11am+ came, omg... HELL. we had to sing in our assigned positions and i'm right smack in the middle, in front. talk about being center of attention :/
anyway, half way singing Lounge Medley, omg... the pain came.. i tahan only weh.. after that, sang Putra Putri. i tried to give expression for the song because the teacher demanded it. and all i could give was a blur look masking my pain-ing face. then after singing, my friend say i look pale. well, i DID feel chilly half way through the song and I felt like i was sweating a little more than usual. then sang again. after that really cannot tahan dee. had to sit down and rest. Aryna asked me to drink water. she was like..

A: omg.. Ju, you sangat pucat.
me: chincha?*
A: minum air. it helps.. i think..
me: uhh... (- ,-) okay..
*chincha=really? (Korean)

than, after like i think 10 minutes i cannot tahan and had to go toilet. I really felt like fainting that time. walked to the toilet that was so DAMN FAR, i think i would've fainted. my vision was like, super bright and i was dizzy too :O never been through this before lo seriously. anyway, made it back home after that with Aryna in my car, (lol)
My mom sounded INTERESTED TO KOREA (at least that was what aryna said) WHEEHEE!!~~
but don't know yet..
Me and aryna played PS2 the whole day, damn bored. was supposed to go CC but mummy say no cause scared we kena robbed or something. oh well, at least can save money. Thanks Mummy! :D
At night, went JJ with mummy to watch movie.
looked for parking space, but the 2nd floor parking lot was damn sesak. by the time we got to the cinema, tinggal Dragon Ball Evolution :/ i don't think my mum would watch that, so we went shopping instead. She bought a pair of shoes and eggs. i in the end became her shopping buddy (angkat barang)
after that, we went to McD for supper (again). i had apple pie :)
so, came back and here i am surfing the net away~~

*edit*: lol.. zomg, idk what had possessed me. Must be some hardcore BB fan. I went BB picture hunting. XD or more like TOP picture hunting. ahahaa!!

TOP looks like a cat (miaw~~) in here :p
Damnit.. i so friggin want this shirt..
MRS. KIMBUM!! GAGAKK!! HELP ME FINDDDDD!!!! :D

No comments: