Sunday, March 8, 2009

am backkkkk~ and shocked~~

wow... the first shocking news i get when i just got back from Butterworth. it's a family thing...
i'm still VERY SHOCKED by it. when my dearest beloved relative told me (she was the first person on MSN to greet me today) i went "WTF???!!?!^%$#@%^&*()" so yeahh.. but it's all calm now~
anyway, as i've told you before, was at cousin's wedding, the church was very NICE, in Bukit Mertajam..
was practically a LAZY HOLIDAY coz, i literally didn't do anything when i was in my grandma's house.

met my old "boy-friend" (don't be misunderstood okayy.. have been single since BIRTH) when i was below 5, i used to chase him around.. haha! i think i scared the crap outta him when he first saw me after so many years cause, i'm like... taller than him and he's 3 or 4 years older than me :/ (it's okay.. ) XD i only know his nickname. haha! i didn't know he played the drums.. gah.. i wanted to ask him for a contact or something but i was scared if he felt intimidated by my height.. -.-

anyway, remembered the time i said i would take a pic of TOP's name as a detergent brand? well here it is!! saw it in my grandma's house. XDhaha.. "super TOP" XD


oh man, SeungHyun looks SUPER GEEKY in there and GD looks so DORKY :)

so.... i don't think theres much more to blog... right.. EXAMS are on Wednesday. damn, haven't studied.. :/

toodles~

oh so cuteee~
wuht r u doing??? Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: