Tuesday, January 6, 2009

. D A M N .

I had such a shitty day todayy..
damn the ceramahs
damn the hard ceramic floors
damn the stuffy, tiny hall
damn the noisy people when I was trying to concentrate on Patch Adams
damn the traffic
damn the bloody shitty excuse of an ass driver honking his crap off
damn for not napping today

as you can see, this is me not in a good mood. Especially about the fucking driver. Eeesshh..
what happened was, my mum was late because of the traffic jam and also because she had to pick some people up. So me, Sandra and Mel waited until 1.50pm+ and I finally saw my car. Ok. Nothing much right? still bearable. Then, we decided to go to the car instead since the frigging sun was scorching us to the bone [ok, maybe i'm just over exaggerating]. Then, i saw 2 more ppl inside so we decided to sit behind, behind. Then, that's when my rage started.
There was some asshole honking away right directly behind us. At first, i thought it was some bus. Excusable, but then i looked behind, there was this bastard that was banging the horn like a mad fool. Literally. There was some other guy sitting next to him. He was calm though..
then, you know what Indians usually do with the hand thing.. i did that and he got even madder and was threatening to get down from the car and bash my head to pieces. Then, I just blew the cap. I was seriously Swearing my head off next to Mel. I think I scared her. Sorry Mel. :p
anyway, since the jam was pretty bad, we couldn't actually MOVE but HE, that bloody fucker just kept honking and honking and driving so close to our car; almost close to touching it. Then, when the right lane kinda cleared, he over took and stuck his head all the way to his shoulders out the window and sort of glared+sweared(i think) and almost middle-fingered at us. Right in front of my school. Then we saw the car license plate. It was a Gen2 Penang car. Typical. I mean, I AM a penang-ian except that i'm from the mainland but seriously, that was one big piece of bullcrap on the road today. and my mum thought he wanted to say hi. =.= and she was laughing while i was steaming. gah. Yes, I swear guys. Don't be surprised...

God, Please forgive my vulgar mouth. I seriously have not sweared this much for a REALLY LONG time. not a really good habit. -__-

No comments: