Saturday, January 3, 2009

Yays!! my 60th post! :D probably gonna end at 65 or something... school gonna start dee mahh... aihh.. :( but it's also a good thing cause i need to concentrate this year.. taking accounts and add maths. GAH. i hate maths. but, what the hay...

anyway, woke up at like... 11.30am, slept damn early last night..(1am+) then, went down to make some calls. I didn't even go to the toilet yet that time. so i was like.. "tahann...." haha!
so, called Sandra to confirm if she can take us(me and co.) to the Carnival+rally today. Then she said she might not be able to coz she has to go super early with the band (she's singing! *feelsproud*) so, she suggested Rong Tau and that's who i called next. Then i asked if he was going to the rally. I didn't even ask if he could take me and co. there and he already said to pick me up at my house at 4pm. WOW. THANK YOU RONG TAU!! :D so, i called elaine, didn't answer. By that time, my bladder was on the verge of overflowing. Talk about overflowing blessings :/ haha. so you should know what comes next..

when i got back, called her house and finally she picked up. confirmed with her to come over before 4pm. lol.. THEN, *inhales* i called vivian and told her to come over before 4pm. like.. around 3.30pm. also told her to wear comfy clothes like sneakers, t-shirt and pants and NOT skirt. :p and also to bring cash for the coupons (which i also do not have) then, finally, everything is settled. yay! :D

okay. i shall leave now.. *ber-emo* (i'm being random) <3

No comments: