Friday, January 23, 2009

i.miss.you

ZOMG

i utterly MISS blogging.
it's been a month since i checked my stuff and WOW. loads of stuff to check.
Anyway, recent updates, i found:
.add maths confusing. lol
.Mod maths a little frustrating.
.Accounts is FUN
.Sejarah is just... BLERGH
.EA is killing my pens and my brain
.Sonnet 18 is gay.

Anyway, I've this sudden addiction to CS. Now i wonder why i didn't like the game when i first tried it a few years ago. LOL!
This year in form 4; i've got some.. urmm.. good teachers. idk what to say laaa... That Miss Loh really CMI. she and her theories. XD
Sitting next to ArynA AGAIN. lolz, so, my life is not in utter chaos, but it just spells disaster with a F-U-N. :p [don't think i'm kutuking you kayyyyy]

Ya laa... after 1 month of not blogging, i dunno how to blog liao. syit.. haha! right. so, today in school, we had this Hari Pengiystirahan thingie [crapp.. how do you spell that thing???]
Sandra was wearing a BLAZER. fuyohhh... someone a PREFECT worrrr~~ XD
We sat in the open hall at the primary schools' area until recess. Then, we had a farewell for 6 teachers who have transfered [they came back for the day] and as you've imagined, a tsunami of tears washed over us. including me. gahhh.. stained my skirt and sleeve. :/ anyway, filled in some marker pens today with aryna before recess. Now i know what LAMLAM and LEONGLEONG went through. XD my hands went from pale to blue. LOL.
oh oh! i painted my nails ytd. It's black and white! :D andand i painted my fingernails after school; BLACK. WHEEE!! LOONG don't be jealouussssss~ :p
so, will be heading up to KL tmw afternoon at 2 or 3pm. depends.
Teacher gave so much hw for our hols. Especially MISS LOH. dunno what nota from internet all... finished most of my mountain pile of hw. left EA and Karangan Umum which i never got past pendahuluan. XP
idk what to blog on anymoree... gonna hog Bii's laptop and TEACH HER HOW TO BLOG.

This Is Gonna Be A Fun Chinese New Year :)

Oh yes; hello people in my cbox! :D

No comments: