Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy CNY! :)

yeahhh... so i made it to KL... watched the clouds all the way there too..
reached my grandma's place at 4pm+.. then.. uhh.. i forgot.. then we went jj... jalan jalan until 7pm+~~ thennn... went back home and had renunion dinner~ YUM

anyway, played PS2 for awhile and then watched my cousin play. currently in my other cousin's house a.k.a Biiancaa-who-doesnt-know-how-to-blog. My dear, dear cousin tersayang. :p
she's sleeping like a log now. HAHA
hogging my OTHER cousin's laptopie! :D

my nails are uber blackk... and my toes are black and PINK! yay! XD
black on CNY. isn't that just fun? sooo.. gonna catch some zzzzs. Having lunch here tmw with the rest of the fam.

toodles~~

P.S: Loong! your nails are not as black as MINE! MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!! >D

No comments: