Thursday, August 26, 2010

FREEDOM!

YAY!!

Our SPM trials are FINALLY and OFFICIALLY over! :D *throws confetti* celebrated by playing my dusty PS2 from 2 plus (i think) to 6pm :3
so right now, our(my school seniors [form 5]) main priority is to:
  1. get prom/grad night dresses
  2. get prom/grad night shoes
  3. decide type of hairstyle for prom/grad night
  4. plan for prom/grad night
  5. everything prom/grad night.
Since graduation night is like... a month away, we should be VERY panicking right now about what to wear and stuff. I myself, have absolutely NO IDEA what to wear. Although I do know what colour I might be wearing, I don't know about the rest :s
PLUS, I'm running low on cash. So, it's gonna be a thrifty trip to the mall! (or boutiques)

oh oh! Sara has been bombarding me about Dolfies. I had NO IDEA what they were until she sent me the link
oh.my.bloody.hell.

at first I thought they were Japanese, now I know they're Korean. == 
(teehee. I like this one because it sorta looks like me. only prettier :3)





There are many more (and i mean MANY) but these are a few examples :)
I tell you, these things are NOT cheap. NOT CHEAP AT ALL! Just click on the link and have a look at them beautiful prices that can drill holes through your bank account 6 feet deep. 
These dolls are "for-your-eyes-only". Don't even think of buying them. Trust me.

No comments: